IGNITE Winter Festival Update

Kiama Council

IGNITE Winter Festival logo

Council advises strong winds are forecast for Saturday 19 June, coinciding with our IGNITE Winter Festival (3pm-8pm).

We will monitor the weather conditions overnight and make a decision whether to proceed with the Festival at 10am tomorrow (Saturday, 19 June).

Our events team is consulting the Bureau of Meteorology, NSW Police and our fireworks supplier as part of this decision.

/Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. View in full here.