Joondalup Detectives have charged two people as a result of their investigation into stealing incidents across districts.
It is alleged the man and woman charged were involved in the below incidents:-
• On 7 December 2019 the man stole a door bell containing a small camera from a display home in Mindarie;
• The stealing of a Subaru Impreza from Scarborough sometime between 21 to 24 December 2019;
• Occupants of a Subaru Impreza stole parcels left by a courier outside a home in Quinns Rock on 27 December 2019;
• Also on 27 December 2019, a woman wearing a face mask stole a package from a home in Quinns Rock;
• On 27 December 2019, occupants of a Subaru Impreza stole a box trailer from a home in Banksia Grove; and
• On 29 December 2019, a man driving a Subaru Impreza with a box trailer attended a home in Hammond Park where he stole a quad bike, leaving the Subaru and trailer behind.
A 25-year-old man from Quinns Rock is due to appear before the Perth Magistrates Court today, 3 January 2020 on the offences of:-
? Two counts of Steal Motor Vehicle;
? Five counts of Stealing;
? No Authority to Drive;
? Drive Motorcycle Without Wearing Protective Helmet; and
? Possess Drug Paraphernalia.
A 27-year-old woman from Quinns Rock is due to appear before the Joondalup Magistrates Court on 31 January 2020 on the offences of:-
? Three counts of Stealing;
? Steal Motor Vehicle; and
? Possession of a Disguise.