Regional Investigations Unit detectives have charged three boys in relation to a series of incidents that occurred between 10pm on 30 August 2020 and 3am on 31 August 2020.
The alleged incidents include:
– A burglary in Daly Street, Belmont, where a home was entered and car keys stolen. A Kia Cerato hatchback was stolen from the carport.
– An attempted burglary at a liquor retailer on Albany Highway in Bentley.
– An armed robbery at a fast-food restaurant on Manning Road in Karawara.
– A burglary at a take-away restaurant on Albany Highway in East Victoria Park.
– An armed robbery of a man at a shopping centre carpark in East Victoria Park.
Two 15-year-old boys and a 17-year-old boy have each been charged with:
– Two counts of Aggravated Armed Robbery
– Aggravated Burglary and commit
– Attempted Aggravated Armed Robbery
– Attempted aggravated burglary with intent
– Steal Motor Vehicle to use without the Consent of the Owner
They will all appear in the Perth Children’s Court this morning, 1 September 2020.