The VMD’s online services will be unavailable on Saturday 7 August for essential maintenance. Some services may experience disruption on Sunday 8 but we expect all services to resume by Monday 9 August.
The services that will be temporarily unavailable:
- Special Import Service
- Export Certificates
- Animal Adverse Reaction Reporting
- Human Adverse Reaction Reporting
- Microchip Adverse Event Reporting
- Product Information Database
You should obtain an import certificate in advance if you think you will need to import/use an imported medicine during this period.
In urgent cases where the VMD has previously issued a certificate for the animal(s) under your care, you may purchase and use an imported veterinary medicine prior to obtaining a certificate from the VMD. This is a special dispensation which only applies to the VMD online system during this essential maintenance period. You should obtain an import certificate retrospectively as soon as possible.
Along with access to the following Registers:
- Register of SQP Retailer Premises
- Register of SQPs
- List of Accredited Internet Retailers
- Register of Specific Manufacturing Authorisations – AVAs
- Register of Specific Manufacturing Authorisations – NFABBA, ESCCA
- Register of Veterinary-only GMP sites
We apologise for any inconvenience.