There’s less than one week left to support UWA researchers by voting in the Pitch It Clever People’s Choice Award.
From burns and brains, to probiotics, seafood nutrients and childhood trauma, our researchers are investigating innovative ways to make the world better – and your support will make a difference.
UWA has six entries in this year’s Pitch It Clever competition, and we need your voting help to ensure our researchers have the best possible chance of taking out the People’s Choice category.
You can vote for:
- Amira Allahham – Burns and Brains
- Vania Andreoli – Sustainability and equity of seafood nutrients
- Dr Ritika Kar Bahal – Probiotics for better respiratory health
- Dr Matthew Mclaughlin – Creating healthy active places, it’s win-win research!
- Dr Alix Woolard – Childhood trauma; Addressing the Silent Pandemic
- Kan Yu – Discovering the role of bacterial interactions in the human upper respiratory tract
Watch, vote for and share the pitch you think is most compelling. Voting closes on Sunday, 27 June.
Pitch it Clever is an annual competition from Universities Australia that celebrates the talent and ideas of early career researchers.
The three award categories – the Vice Chancellors’ Award, Universities Australia Award and People’s Choice Award – will be presented by the Minister of Education at the Universities Australia annual conference dinner on 6 July.