Completed (and nearly) completed infrastructure works done during the Stage 4 COVID-19 lockdown include:
- Church Street – new parking technology, street furniture, pedestrian crossing, drainage, landscaping and more
- Hurlingham Park – new tennis wall and netball/basketball court and tennis club lighting
- Car parks upgrades – B7 beach car park, Ricketts Point, Elsternwick and Castlefield Reserve
- Sandringham foreshore path upgrade and Hampton Beach accessible parking, outdoor shower and drinking fountain
- Foothpath reconstruction at Centre Road, Brighton following the appearance of a sinkhole, Mary Street drainage upgrade and Coral Avenue easement drain replacement
- Sports facilities – new Brighton Beach cricket nets, synthetic pad installation at Peterson and Cheltenham Rec Reserve
- Elsternwick Park – Oval 2 landscape retaining wall and construction of the Elsternwick Park Nature Reserve Chain of Ponds
- Bay Trail realignment and new bike racks at Brighton Beach (South Road)
- Sandringham Living and Learning centre construction.
Check out our handiwork!
/Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. View in full here.