There are many things that make living in the Kempsey Shire special and we want to make sure that the growth of our region enhances these qualities.
The draft Kempsey Local Growth Management Strategy is the key strategic land use planning document by which the Council establishes how and where projected population and employment growth are to be accommodated over the next twenty years.
The LGMS will consider the following:
- Housing choice, demand and availability
- Employment land (commercial and industrial zoned land)
- Landscape and local character
- Growth area infrastructure
Have your say on the draft Local Growth Management Strategy
Tell us what you think
Council has placed the Local Growth Management Strategy on public exhibition for 28 days.
The community is encouraged to provide feedback to let council know whether we’ve got the plan right or if there is anything missing.
Submissions can be made by one of the following methods:
1. Fill out the short online survey
2. Provide a written response and address it to:
Kempsey Shire Council
PO BOX 3078
West Kempsey 2440
Submissions are open until 4pm 28 February 2023.