WA Health is looking for the best WA graduates to put their degree and skills to good use within a professional, public sector environment in the highly-sought after WA Health Graduate Development Program for 2022.
We want to hear from graduates who completed their degree in 2020 or are planning to complete it in 2021.
Opportunities are available across all four of our program streams, including:
- General Corporate
- Finance and Business
- Data Analysis
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
Applicants are encouraged to start planning and preparing their application as soon as possible.
The successful graduates will receive:
- a highly attractive salary package for the 12 month duration of the program
- three rotational placements across the WA Health System
- access to on-going professional development workshops and activities
- financial support and study leave to complete a professional accounting qualification (Finance and Business stream only)
- executive shadowing and career coaching opportunities.
Applications close at 4pm on Monday, 23 August 2021.