Bigtincan Secures Contract Expansion with Leading Senior Living Community Operator
- Bigtincan ® has renewed and expanded its contract with Brookdale Senior Living Inc., a leading operator of senior living communities throughout the USA.
- The expanded contract is for a further 2 year period for a total contract value of ~$1.5m, adding ~$330k of total expansion revenue during the contract period.
- Under the expanded contract, Bigtincan will be deployed to Brookdale locations across the USA.
- Bigtincan Hub will be used together with Bigtincan Add-ons that are tailored for specific Brookdale internal processes, demonstrating the extensibility of the Bigtincan software platform to new use cases in the rapid growth Sales Enablement market.
- Demonstrates Bigtincan’s continued success in securing and expanding large enterprise contracts.
Bigtincan Holdings Limited (ASX: BTH) (“Bigtincan”) is pleased to announce it has won a competitive bid to expand its sales enablement strategy with Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) (“Brookdale”), a health care company listed on the New York Stock Exchange with 2018 revenue of US$4.5b. Brookdale has over 65,000 employees across 45 states, operating approximately 800 communities.
Bigtincan® Hub™ software platform will be used in unison by Brookdale’s teams, to create a singlepoint of truth for access to the best information and content, together with Bigtincan Add-ons designed specifically for Brookdale’s use case, to assist marketers in co-ordinating and automating connections to the field. The use of Bigtincan Add-ons to dynamically change the game for Brookdale demonstrates the extensibility of the Bigtincan software platform.
The expanded contract is valued at ~$1.5m over two years, and will result in the deployment and use of Bigtincan software at Brookdale locations across the USA, from Florida to North Dakota, offering new opportunities to expand on the capabilities and integrations of Bigtincan’s platform.
Brookdale is an existing Bigtincan customer with initial deployment commencing in 2018. This recent contract renewal and expansion is an indication of increasing maturity in the market as customers lookfor multi-year certainty for their commitment to, and supply of, Sales Enablement solutions with Bigtincan.
“It’s a great honour to continue and grow our work with Brookdale to assist their acclaimed health care specialists provide service, care and living accommodations to meet the specific needs of their residents.” said David Keane, CEO Bigtincan. “We are delighted to see the impact and benefits the Bigtincan Add-on system can deliver in extending Sales Enablement to cover more use cases, and to deepen our connection with the large and growing senior living market segment.”
The expanded contract is a clear example of the strategy behind the Bigtincan business, that is, demonstrating enterprise customers’ requirements for a platform that can be extended and expanded through the use of Add-ons and other features, that make the Bigtincan platform unique.