Great National Science Week ENVIRONMENT stories up for grabs now around Australia.
- Become a Carbon Counter and help tackle climate change—national
- Preparing for the fires to come—Canberra
- Talking global warming like your life depends on it—Sydney
- Is your diet good for the planet?—talent in Sydney and Melbourne
- What do algae have to do with beer-making?—Sydney
- Are bushfires good for plankton?—Tasmania
- Can big data help save the quokka, koala and wallaby?—Perth
- Get your dark sky back—talent from Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne
- How to keep the Great Barrier Reef great—Gold Coast
These are just a few of the environmental talks, events and activities happening across Australia during National Science Week (August 15 to 23).
If you’re after more great ideas for highly visual stories, don’t hesitate to