In addition to our monthly Wiley Research Headlines, over the coming weeks we will be issuing regular COVID-19 Updates, highlighting recently published articles relating to COVID-19, published by Wiley. Wiley is making all current and future research content and data freely available now. Visit Wiley’s COVID-19 Resource Site to learn more.
• Dissecting the Interaction between Coronavirus Disease 2019 and Diabetes Mellitus. Review. Journal of Diabetes Investigation. Published 18 June.
• YouTube as a Source of Patient Information for Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): A Content-Quality and Audience Engagement Analysis. Classic Paper. Reviews in Medical Virology. Published 15 June.
• Maternal transmission of SARS-COV-2 to the neonate, and possible routes for such transmission: A systematic review and critical analysis. Systematic review. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. Published 12 June.
• The epidemiology and clinical characteristics of co-infection of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses in patients during COVID-19 outbreak. Short Communication. Journal of Medical Virology. Published 12 June.
• Association of cardiac biomarkers and comorbidities with increased mortality, severity, and cardiac injury in COVID-19 patients: A meta-regression and Decision tree analysis. Review. Journal of Medical Virology. Published 12 June.
• Worse progression of COVID-19 in men: Is Testosterone a key factor? Review Article. Andrology. Published 11 June.
• Workplace responses to COVID-19 associated with mental health and work performance of employees in Japan. Brief Report. Journal of Occupational Health. Published 11 June.
• Clinical characteristics of 182 pediatric COVID-19 patients with different severities and allergic status. Original Article: Epidemiology and Genetics. Allergy. Published June 10.
• Early experience with convalescent plasma as immunotherapy for COVID‐19 in China: Knowns and unknowns. Original Article. Vox Sanguinis. Published 9 June.
• COVID-19 breakthroughs: separating fact from fiction. Minireview. The FEBS Journal. Published 5 June.
Wiley drives the world forward with research and education. Through publishing, platforms and services, we help students, researchers, universities, and corporations to achieve their goals in an ever-changing world. For more than 200 years, we have delivered consistent performance to all of our stakeholders. The Company’s website can be accessed at www.wiley.com.