Great INDIGENOUS stories up for grabs now around Australia.
- Meet Indigenous STEM leaders from maths to medicine—Canberra
- Learn from 60,000 years of Aboriginal astronomy and Indigenous knowledge—Sydney
- Water, desalination and sugary drinks—Arnhem Land
- Bull kelp, bush foods and resin chemistry at TMAG—Tasmania
- Make a canoe and hear about local Aboriginal engineering and navigation—Tasmania
These are just a few of the Indigenous science events and activities happening across Australia during National Science Week (August 15 to 23).
If you’re after more great ideas for highly visual stories, don’t hesitate to
/Public Release. This material from the originating organization/author(s) might be of the point-in-time nature, and edited for clarity, style and length. Mirage.News does not take institutional positions or sides, and all views, positions, and conclusions expressed herein are solely those of the author(s).