- ‘Expert for a Day’ initiative to help competitive premium food and beverage businesses around the State
- Part of the McGowan Government’s commitment to growing jobs in premium food
The McGowan Government is backing growing premium food and beverage producers around the State through an initiative to help businesses access specialist expertise.
Regional businesses from Carnarvon to Denmark will benefit from the first round of expert assistance under the ‘Expert for a Day’ business support initiative.
Businesses have each been awarded vouchers valued up to $2,000 to engage professionals to work with them on enterprise growth initiatives identified in their business plans.
The first round of recipients include:
- Happs Wines, Quindalup;
- Sweeter Banana Co-Operative Limited, Carnarvon;
- Clairault Streicker Wines, Wilyabrup;
- Eagle Bay Brewing Co, Naturaliste;
- Australian Grown Superfoods Pty Ltd (Three Farmers), Narrogin;
- Whicher Ridge Wines, Chapman Hill; and
- The Lakehouse, Denmark.
Further applications from premium ‘value-add’ food and beverage producers and processors are encouraged under the program.
Businesses can register their interest online to participate in the ‘Expert for a Day’ program.