A man will face court in April after weapons and drugs were located at a Central Coast home yesterday.
About 12.30pm (Thursday 6 February 2020), officers attached to the Brisbane Water Proactive Crime Investigation Team, with assistance from Strike Force Raptor North, executed a search warrant at a home on Cathy Crescent, Narara, where they spoke with a 38-year-old man.
During the search, police seized MDMA, heroin, chemicals and a pistol.
The man was arrested and taken to Gosford Police Station.
He was charged with 13 offences:
- Supply prohibited drug large commercial quantity
- Supply prohibited drug less than commercial quantity (four counts)
- Possess unregistered firearm-pistol
- Not keep firearm safely-pistol
- Deal with property proceeds of crime less than $100,000
- Firearm found at premises-subject to prohibition order
- Possess prohibited drug (four counts)
He was refused bail to face Gosford Local Court today (Friday 7 February 2020), where he was again refused bail to face the same court on Friday 3 April 2020.