Detectives from the Armed Crime Squad have today charged a man as part of their investigation into a non-fatal shooting in Prahran last year.
A 20-year-old Narre Warren South man was arrested by police this morning.
He has subsequently been charged with the following:
• Aggravated Burglary – Person Present;
• Theft of Motor Vehicle;
• Intentionally Cause Serious Injury in Circumstances of Gross Violence;
• Intentionally Cause Serious Injury;
• Reckless Conduct Endangering Life; and
• Prohibited Person Use a Firearm.
The man will appear at Melbourne Magistrates’ Court later today.
The charges follow an incident where a 20-year-old Tarneit man was shot in the upper body on Bray Street on 15 February, 2020.
He was subsequently dropped off at a hospital by friends with non-life threatening injuries.