Zenith: The highest or most successful point of anything – Oxford English Dictionary
– Ingot made from 2009 Ghost concept 200EX commemorated in Ghost Zenith’s interior
– Blueprint inspired artwork depicting technical data of 200EX engraved on centre console
– Illuminated door pockets accent architectural elegance of interior
– Contemporary complex marquetry celebrates Ghost’s dual passenger and driver nature
– Collection limited to only 50 examples
As Ghost approaches the end of its remarkable ten year tenure, the marque offers to collectors an extremely limited Zenith Collector’s Edition of Rolls-Royce Ghost. The Collection of just 50 Zeniths will celebrate the timeless elegance of a nameplate that has become the cornerstone of contemporary Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. In true keeping with its name, the Ghost Zenith Collection will feature the highest levels of Bespoke ever seen on a Ghost Collection car.
When production of Ghost began in 2009, patrons across the world were drawn to its elegant lines and dynamic offering and it quickly became, and remains to this day, the most successful Rolls-Royce motor car ever to be built, attracting a new group of young entrepreneurs to the marque. Indeed, the reduction in average age of a Rolls-Royce customer to around 43 is in part testament to Ghost’s global success.