On Tuesday, 2 June 2020, the Royal Commission into National Natural Disaster Arrangements will continue its hearings. The Commission will commence its exploration of the Commonwealth’s responsibilities in relation to natural disaster arrangements and national coordination of firefighting and emergency services.
The Royal Commission expects to hear from Stuart Ellis, the CEO of the Australasian Fire and Emergency Service Authorities Council and Richard Alder, the General Manager of the National Aerial Firefighting Centre.
- Dr Reece Clothier, President, Australian Association for Unmanned Systems;
- Ruth Ryan AFSM, Corporate Fire Manager, HVP Plantations;
- Philip Hurst, CEO, Aerial Application Association of Australia;
- John McDermott, President, McDermott Aviation; and
- Raymond Cronin, Managing Director, Kestrel Aviation.