NSW Health is alerting the public that a newly confirmed case of COVID-19 lives in the Bargo area of south western Sydney. The case will be included in tomorrow’s numbers.
- Picton GP Respiratory Clinic, 9 Margaret Street, Picton (open 1.30pm-5.30pm Monday-Friday and 8am-12pm Saturdays)
- Camden Hospital Walk-in Clinic at 61 Menangle Road, Camden, NSW 2570 (open 8am-6pm 7 days)
- Bowral and District Hospital at Outpatients Clinic, Ascot Street, Bowral, NSW 2576 (open 8am-6pm 7 days)
- Campbelltown Hospital at Therry Road, Campbelltown, NSW 2560 (located between the Clinical School and Building D) (open 8am-6pm 7 days)
- Mittagong GP Respiratory Clinic, 58 Bowral Road, Mittagong (open 8am-5pm 7 days)