DFAT is undertaking a legislative review of the Autonomous Sanctions Regulations 2011, ahead of their sunsetting (automatic expiry) on 1 April 2024.
Submissions to the Issues Paper, and any other matter relevant to the Terms of Reference for the Review, closed on 26 February 2023.
Submissions received by DFAT during this period are listed below. Some of the submissions received were provided in-confidence and have not been published.
- Australian Banking Association
- Australian Centre for International Justice
- Australian Council for International Development
- Australian Custodial Services Association
- Australian Financial Markets Association
- Care Australia
- Clifford Chance
- International Committee of the Red Cross and Australian Red Cross
- King & Wood Mallesons
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Moulis Legal
- MUFG Bank
- Nyman Gibson Miralis Lawyers
- Professor Ben Saul
- Queensland University of Technology
- Refugee Council of Australia
- Save the Children
- Uniting Church in Australia
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- Vietnamese Australian Lawyers’ Association
/Public Release. This material from the originating organization/author(s) might be of the point-in-time nature, and edited for clarity, style and length. Mirage.News does not take institutional positions or sides, and all views, positions, and conclusions expressed herein are solely those of the author(s).View in full here.