Are you a student looking for relevant experience? We are seeking someone to assist on an exciting Horizon 2020 project for two weeks in November.
You would assist on the TiGRE project. This EU-funded project investigates trust and distrust in European regulatory governance. Norway is one of nine countries participating in the project. The Norwegian team, based at ARENA, is responsible for an international survey. In mid-November, we will send out the survey to respondents in the nine participating countries. You can learn more about the TiGRE project on the website: www.tigre-project.eu.
You would mainly assist with data entry and possibly help with various other administrative and practical tasks.
Desired qualifications and skills
We seek someone who is a bachelor or master’s degree student. You should have:
- Good English skills
- A basic knowledge of Excel
- An eye for detail
- A good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to follow directions
It is a benefit if you are interested in the EU or the topic of trust in government and governance.
- Relevant work experience for those studying social science
- Participation in an exciting Horizon 2020 project
- Flexible working hours
- Pay (286,70-235,10 NOK/hour) dependent on education and qualifications