The following online application services will be unavailable:
You should obtain an import certificate in advance if you think you will need to import/use an imported medicine during this period.
In urgent cases where the VMD have previously issued a certificate, you may purchase and use an imported veterinary medicine prior to obtaining a certificate from the VMD. This is a special dispensation which only applies to the VMD online system during this maintenance period. You should obtain an import certificate retrospectively as soon as possible.
- Research Import Certificates
- Export Certificates
- Animal Adverse Reaction Reporting
- Human Adverse Reaction Reporting
- Microchip Adverse Event Reporting
The following online information service will be unavailable:
Along with access to the following Registers:
- Register of SQP Retailer Premises
- Register of SQPs
- List of Accredited Internet Retailers
- Register of Specific Manufacturing Authorisations
The systems will be operational again from 5pm Sunday 20 September.
The VMD apologises for any inconvenience.