Although the sun is out there are still several roads with water over the road. Significant rainfall over recent weeks means it will take some time to dry out.
ROSS LANE REMAINS CLOSED and traffic controllers are in place. Please use alternative routes.
CLOSED DUE TO FLOODWATERS:
- Ross Lane @ Deadmans Creek
CAUTION WATER OVER ROAD – PROCEED WITH CAUTION:
- Boundary Road @ Marom Creek
- Dalwood Road @ Gum Creek Weir
- Friday Hut Road @ Emigrant Crossing
- Houghlahans Creek Road Causeways
- Lindendale Road @ Marom Creek
- Marom Creek Road @ Gum Creek
- Marom Creek Road @ Yellow Creek
- Old Bangalow Road @ Emigrant Creek
- Pearces Creek Hall Road @ Pearces Creek
- Watson’s Lane @ Emigrant Creek
ROADS IMPACTED BY TIDES – PROCEED WITH CAUTION DURING PERIODS OF HIGH TIDE:
- Burns Point Ferry Road (from Kalinga Street to Ferry)
- Tamarind Drive between Deadmans Creek Road and Cumbalum Interchange.
Visit MyRoadInfo.com.au for current road status information.