A kind and smart person named Becky Wass created a #viralkindness postcard that people can use to offer their support to neighbours during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’ve been saying for ages that your neighbours are your closest source of help in an emergency, so we’ve adapted Becky’s wonderful card for your use.
If you can use this card (and see safety info below) it’s a great way to offer support to those who could use a hand but may not ask for it.
Please follow some very important safety advice.
COVID-19 is highly contagious. Please take all necessary steps to protect yourself and stop the spread.
- Follow advice from government and health authorities
- Stay home unless it’s for essential shopping or tasks
- Only undertake activities that you feel comfortable and safe doing
- Wash your hands regularly with soap
- Practise physical distancing, keeping at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- Do not let people into your home, especially strangers
The latest COVID-19 information can be found at australia.gov.au.
Republished with permission from Australian Red Cross.