Japan network is one Her Majesty’s Government platform – consists of British Embassy Tokyo and British Counsel General Osaka, with over 100 employees of UK based diplomats/secondments and locally engaged staffs.
You should aim to provide specialist supports to jobholders having mental health issues caused by a personal or professional nature, and provide feedbacks/recommendations to their line managers or senior managements.
- To provide confidential 1-1 counselling services to employees working at BE Tokyo and BCG Osaka.
Minimum requirement is 2h/month, which may be adjusted depending on the needs, if two parties agree.
- To identify and engage with employees with mental health issues to support their recoveries.
- To report the monthly activities/achievements to Corporate Services Team on paper and present it in person.
- To provide with annual survey on stress-check for all employees, analyse the result, and present it to the managements.
- To implement recommendations from the survey (e.g. to organise and speak seminar for employees to promote well-being).
You should promote general wellbeing for the one HMG platform – Japan network.
- Industry doctor’s qualification
- Language: Native Japanese and Business English or vice-versa
Please find this
Request For Quotes (PDF, 833KB, 28 pages)
Document for further information including how to bid.