South Australia Police wishes to clarify information related to travellers arriving in South Australia from the COVID-19 case locations and Waverley Council area, New South Wales
- Waverley Council arrivals prior to 7.48pm Saturday 19 June 2021
All travellers from Waverley Council area who have not been in a COVID-19 case location and who arrived in South Australia prior to 7:48 pm on 19 June 2021 have no restrictions applying to them pursuant to Associated Direction No 18.
- Since 7.48pm on Saturday 19 June 2021
Returning South Australian residents, people relocating and people escaping Domestic Violencewho arrived in South Australia after 7.48pm on 19 June 2021 and who have been in the Waverley Council area in New South Wales within the last 14 days prior to arrival (but not before 11 June 2021) are permitted to enter South Australia, but are subject to Level 4 requirements:
- COVID-19 test on day 1, 5, & 13.
- Self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Must wear a face mask (covering mouth and nose) at any time that they come into contact with the public for a period of 14 days after their arrival in South Australia.
- Must not enter or remain in a high risk setting in South Australia for a period of 14 days after their arrival.
Essential Travellers from the Waverley Council area have modified Level 4 requirements. Please refer to the individual Essential Traveller Table for more information: https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0016/400408/Entry-into-SA-Requirements-Table_20-June-2021.pdf
All other travellers entering South Australia who have not been in the Waverley Council area or a COVID-19 case location in the last 14 days (but not before 11 June 2021) are permitted to enter without requirements.
All existing Directions, frequently asked questions and other information can be found here: https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/emergency-declarations
If you require further information you can call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787 between the hours of 9am to 5pm 7 days per week or go to the SA Health website at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au or www.sa.gov.au/covid-19