The state of information on the Corona virus leads to uncertainties also among the members of LMU. On this website, LMU Munich provides information and lists current measures in relation to the corona virus (SARS-CoV-2).
In general, a prudent and level-headed behavior is important in the current situation.
Therefore, please inform yourself regularly about the current status on the websites of the Robert Koch Institute, the Bavarian State Ministry of Health, the Bavarian State Office for Health and Food Safety as well as the Federal Foreign Office.
It is strongly recommended to follow the usual hygienic measures which also protect against an influenza infection:
• Refrain from shaking hands.
• Maintain a good hand hygiene, and wash your hands with sufficient soap and water.
• Observe the coughing/sneezing etiquette (arm bend instead of the hand).
• Use tissues only once, and dispose of them safely.
• Keep a distance of 1 to 2 meters from other persons, and in particular, avoid close contact with persons who have a respiratory infection.