In addition to our monthly Wiley Research Headlines, over the coming weeks we will be issuing regular COVID-19 Updates, highlighting recently published articles relating to COVID-19, published by Wiley. Wiley is making all current and future research content and data freely available now. Visit Wiley’s COVID-19 Resource Site to learn more.
• Morbid Obesity as an Independent Risk Factor for COVID-19 Mortality in Hospitalized Patients Younger than 50. Brief Cutting Edge Reports. Obesity. Published 23 May.
• Could Covid- 19 have an impact on male fertility? Short Communication. Andrologia. Published 21 May.
• Low testosterone levels predict clinical adverse outcomes in SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients. Original Article. Andrology. Published 20 May.
• Children are unlikely to be the main drivers of the COVID-19 pandemic – a systematic review. Review Article. Acta Paediatrica. Published 19 May.
• The COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on mental health. Review. Progress in Neurology & Psychiatry. Published 15 May.
• Heaviest drinkers still drinking during lockdown: UK Research. Article. Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Weekly. Published 15 May.
• Posttraumatic Stress Symptoms of Health Care Workers during the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Research Article. Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy. Published 15 May.
• Changes in sleep pattern, sense of time, and digital media use during COVID-19 lockdown in Italy. Regular Research Paper. Journal of Sleep Research. Published 15 May.
• Elective surgery cancellations due to the COVID-19 pandemic: global predictive modelling to inform surgical recovery plans. Original Article. BJS. Published 12 May.
• Effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on female sexual behavior. Clinical Article. International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. Published 11 May.
Wiley drives the world forward with research and education. Through publishing, platforms and services, we help students, researchers, universities, and corporations to achieve their goals in an ever-changing world. For more than 200 years, we have delivered consistent performance to all of our stakeholders. The Company’s website can be accessed at www.wiley.com.