Isaac Regional Council is encouraging businesses to join Local Buy as a pre-qualified supplier as the Local Buy forum undertakes a major review and refresh of current supplier arrangements.
Mayor Anne Baker said now is the opportunity for local businesses from a range of industries to register their interest to become a preferred supplier under the Local Buy arrangement.
“Businesses are eager to bid for local government works, and we welcome Local Buy’s timely review of our existing suppliers and the potential to integrate new businesses into the panel,” Mayor Baker said.
Mayor Baker said Isaac Regional Council uses independent procurement partner Local Buy to deliver millions of dollars’ worth of work each year across the region.
“Becoming a pre-qualified supplier under the Local Buy panel arrangement puts local businesses in the running for more projects, saves time and money, and offers a shorter procurement process.”
“We know local government legislation can be complex, and Local Buy takes the guesswork out for many businesses by providing a streamlined tender process.”
Panel arrangement contracts currently under review and closing soon include:
Tranche 1 closes on Tuesday 16 June 2020 and includes:
- BUS262: Engineering & Environmental Consultancy Services
- BUS270: Road, Water, Sewerage & Civil Works
- BUS274: ICT Solutions & Services
- BUS267: Open Spaces, Parks, Play, Sport & Recreation
- BUS265: Planning, Surveying, Design & Architectural Services
Tranche 2 closes on Tuesday 23 June 2020 and includes:
- NPN 2.18: Smart Cities Connected Communities
- BUS271: Corporate Clothing, Workwear & PPE
- BUS276: Tyres, Tubes & Associated Services
- BUS261: Legal Services
- BUS259 (B): Recruitment Services – Permanent Staff
Tranche 3 closes on Tuesday 7 July 2020 and includes:
- BUS258: Office & Stationery:
- NPN 1.18: Telecommunication Services
- BUS277: Chemical Supply
- BUS260: Advertising & Media Services
- BUS233: Motor Vehicles
Tranche 4 closes on Tuesday 21 July 2020 and includes:
- BUS268: Spare Parts & Associated Services
- BUS263: Call Centres & Customer Administration Services
- BUS272: Business, Finance & Organisational Management Services
- BUS278: Human Resources & Employee Relations.
- BUS279: Project Management Services (Civil Infrastructure)
To register your business to become a pre-qualified supplier visit Local Buy at www.localbuy.net.au