The National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) is pleased to announce that the July combined release of SNOMED CT®-AU1 and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) is now available to registered users from the NCTS website.
The webinar series will continue in August:
Terminologies and classifications: SNOMED CT-AU and ICD-10-AM use in Australia.
- Tuesday 4 August 2020 at 12:00 pm AEST – Register online here.
The following COVID-19 related concepts (ID | Preferred term |) have been added to this release:
- 1480481000168103 | COVID-19 viral culture |
- 1480881000168101 | Veklury 100 mg powder for injection, 1 vial |
- 1480791000168108 | Veklury 100 mg/20 mL injection, 20 mL vial |
Document Library update
The following documents have been added to the Document Library:
- Terminology and Classifications Presentation v2.0
- Shrimp terminology browser – searching SNOMED CT-AU presentation v1.1
- Snapper:Map – creating maps to SNOMED CT-AU presentation v1.1
- Introduction to the FHIR specification presentation v1.1
- Introduction to the NCTS products and services presentation v1.2
- Basic FHIR terminology services presentation v1.1
- NCTS Guide for Implementers v1.1
- SNOMED CT-AU Australian Technical Implementation Guide v2.5
Please refer to the NCTS Document Library Release Note v2.21