The National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) is pleased to announce that the November combined release of SNOMED CT®-AU1 and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) is now available to registered users from the NCTS website.
SNOMED CT Expo 2020
This year the conference was held as a virtual event on October 8-9. The SNOMED CT Expo unites clinical terminology subject matter experts, health IT professionals, health practitioners, researchers, academics and vendors from around the world. The program categories include:
- Demonstrating implementation excellence
- Enhancing clinical practice
- Terminology leading practices
- Education workshops and tutorials
The recorded video presentations are only available until 8th January, don’t miss out!
SNOMED course catalogue
SNOMED International has launched two new short courses as part of their suite of education courses and learning pathways.
- SNOMED CT for Clinicians is a short course that introduces SNOMED CT to clinicians and answers some of the questions commonly asked. This is currently offered for free.
- SNOMED CT Terminology Services Certification Course is a self-paced course that teaches the principles of using a SNOMED CT terminology server to search and retrieve SNOMED CT content. The price for Australian individuals is $US100.