Mount Sinai Doctors has opened a new location in Scarsdale, New York, that includes a team of highly skilled physicians and nurses, and services that include primary care, cardiology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, gynecology, and many others. The new, state-of-the-art facility is 15,000 square feet and located at 341 Central Park Avenue, Scarsdale, NY.
The new Mount Sinai Doctors-Scarsdale location offers patients onsite cardiology tests, imaging services such as X-rays, laboratory services, and physical therapy. Additionally, Mount Sinai Doctors-Scarsdale is offering same-day appointments, extended hours, easy scheduling, ample parking, and welcoming waiting areas.
The new site also represents the consolidation of Mount Sinai Doctor offices located at 750 Kimball Avenue, Yonkers, NY, 2422 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers, NY and 280 North Central Avenue, Hartsdale, NY.
“Residents of Westchester communities will now have access to the same high quality multi-specialty ambulatory services for which Mount Sinai is nationally and internationally recognized as an academic medical system and leading medical school, ” said Arthur A. Klein, MD, President of the Mount Sinai Health Network. “With this new Scarsdale practice, we are meeting a real need in this community while also providing families in Westchester with an extended health care network that they can trust and believe in.”
Services offered at Mount Sinai Doctors-Scarsdale include:
- Preventive care and general medical exams, vaccinations, immunizations, and yearly physicals
- Cardiovascular tests such as nuclear imaging, cardiac stress tests, and echocardiograms
- Women’s health, including routine gynecologic exams and cervical cancer screenings.
- Dedicated onsite laboratory and radiology services such as X-ray, ultrasound, and fluoroscopy
- Pediatric Sports Medicine and physical therapy services