The National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) is pleased to announce that the June combined release of SNOMED CT®-AU1 and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) is now available to registered users from the NCTS website.
The webinar series will recommence in July as Q&A sessions. We are changing the format of these live events to focus more on Q&A and dedicate more time helping you understand the topics that interest you. To make the most of these sessions, please watch the videos linked to the titles beforehand and come along with your questions. We are offering repeat sessions so you can choose the most convenient time for you.
Introduction to SNOMED CT-AU and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT), and searching using the Shrimp terminology browser
- Tuesday 7 July 2020 at 3:00 pm AEST
- Wednesday 22 July 2020 at 2:00 pm AEST
- Wednesday 15 July 2020 at 12:00 pm AEST
- Thursday 30 July 2020 at 11:00 am AEST
SNOMED CT Implementation Course
This online course is starting on Monday 6th July 2020. Enrollments will now be accepted up until Friday 3rd July 2020. The price for Australian individuals is $US 500. The next intake will be January 2021. Note: completion of the SNOMED CT Foundations course is a prerequisite.
This course teaches you the SNOMED CT knowledge and skills required to implement a SNOMED CT enabled system. Key skills you will learn and practice include:
- Using SNOMED CT in information models.
- Querying SNOMED CT with expression constraints.
- Creating SNOMED CT subsets using best practice principles.
- Understanding the description logic foundation of SNOMED CT.
- Documenting SNOMED CT requirements for clinical system procurement.
- Adopting recommended principles for searching, entering, storing, mapping and maintaining SNOMED CT.