The second meeting of the Withdrawal Agreement Joint Committee will take place on 12 June 2020 by video conference.
The meeting will be co-chaired by the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Rt Hon Michael Gove MP and Vice President of the European Commission, Mr Maroš Šefčovič.
The agenda will include four items:
1) Introduction and opening remarks from co-chairs
1.1) Welcome and opening remarks
1.2) Stocktake of Specialised Committee meetings
2) Implementation of the Withdrawal Agreement
2.1) Citizens’ rights
2.2) Protocol on Ireland/Northern Ireland
2.3) Protocol on Sovereign Base Areas in Cyprus
2.4) Protocol on Gibraltar
2.5) Financial provisions
3) Decision on amendments to the Withdrawal Agreement
The UK delegation will include:
- Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Rt Hon. Michael Gove MP
- The Paymaster General, Rt Hon. Penny Mordaunt MP
Representatives from the Northern Ireland Executive have also been invited to form part of the UK delegation.