The AgForce Board is currently prioritising the policy issues of greatest importance to members, and we want you to be involved!
We’re looking for enthusiastic people who can commit their time and work with others to discuss, analyse, and recommend industry-relevant policy solutions to important industry challenges.
Based on the information we currently have from members, as well as input from AgForce elected representatives and staff, the areas of most importance for advocacy in the next two years are:
- Natural resources – management, use and regulation
- Business profitability and risk management, including climate
- Biosecurity – managing pest, weed, and disease risks
- Workforce and labour – supply, skilling, and safety
- Transport – efficient supply chains that reduce costs
- Water planning, supply, and security