For the first time in REIWAs 102-year history, the 2020Awards for Excellencewerestreamedto hundreds of people, whovirtuallycelebrated andrecognised theunparalleledwork thatis done withinWestern Australian real estate.
REIWA CEO Neville Pozzi saidduring a difficult and evolutionary year within the industry, the awards are more important than ever to showcase the fantastic workthat is achieved.
Awards for Excellence
The Awardsfor Excellenceare thehighestaccoladethat can bestowed by the Instituteandarea unique opportunity to acknowledge those WA real estate professionals who demonstratebest practiceand have a positive impactonclients, the industry and community at large, Mr Pozzi said
On behalf of the Institute, Id like to congratulatethe 2020nominees andwinnersontheirachievements andtheoutstanding valuetheycontinue to provide theWA community in the face of what remains a challengingeconomy, Mr Pozzi said.
Hall of fame
In addition,I would like to congratulate PeterClements from Mint Real Estate who wasinductedinto REIWAs Hall of Fame this year, for winning the Residential Salesperson of the Year for three consecutive years from 2017 2019.
The 2020 winners will represent WA in theReal Estate Institute of AustraliasNational Awards for Excellence, held next year.
2020 REIWA Awards for Excellence winners
- Achievement Award:Brittany Clack, HERE Property
- Business Broker of the Year Award:GrahamOHehir, Goodwin MitchellO’Hehir& Associates
- Business Development Manager:LilianaTalemaitoga,CapornYoung Estate Agents
- Buyers Agent of the Year:ElizabethSterzel, Property Wizards
- Commercial Agency of the Year:RealmarkCommercial
- Commercial Property Manager of the Year Award:Tony Morgan, CBRE
- Commercial Salesperson of the Year:Anthony Del Borrello, CBRE
- Community Service Award:Realmark
- Innovation Award:CBRE
- Large Residential Agency of the Year:dethridgeGROVESReal Estate
- Marketer of the Year Award:Lauri Curtain,dethridgeGROVESReal Estate
- Marketing and Communications Award:dethridgeGROVESReal Estate
- Medium Residential Agency of the Year:Duet Property Group
- Operational Leadership Award:Michelle Rigg,Rentwest
- Operational Support Award:BriannaMerendino,Rentwest
- Residential Property Manager Team of the Year:Everyday Hero Team,Empire Estate Agents
- Residential Property Manager of the Year:Kathryn Massey,Michael Johnson & Co
- Residential Sales Team of the Year:Smith Team,RealmarkUrban
- Residential Salesperson of the Year:NathanTonich,RealmarkUrban
- Small Residential Agency of the Year:MontProperty