Service NSW Mobile Hubs will be returning to the Shoalhaven in early December to the following locations:
- St George’s Basin Mobile Service Centre – Links Avenue, Sanctuary Point NSW 2540 – Open 3 December 2020 – 10am – 3pm
- Sussex Inlet Mobile Service Centre- Corner Jacobs Drive and Neilson Street, Sussex Inlet – Open 4 December 2020 – 9am – 12pm
A reminder that Service NSW staff on board can provide support across a broad range of services including:
- Renewing a driver licence or vehicle registration
- Processing of Medical and Mobility Parking Permits
- Processing of RSA and RCG cards
- Undertaking driver knowledge tests
- Applying for births, deaths and marriages certificates
- Applications and Renewals for Working with Children Checks
- Consulting with a Cost of Living specialist for help accessing more than 70 government rebates and savings.
Mobile Service Centres will accept cashless payments by credit and debit card or cheque.
Please check the Service NSW website for the latest information on service locations and opening hours.