The Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) advises that it has made the following regulatory decisions.
Cancellation of registration as a provider of vocational education and training (VET) services:
- AMANI INSTITUTE OF TRAINING PTY LTD (RTO number 45301)
- Ashton Lee Pty Ltd as trustee for the Ashton Lee Family Trust, trading as Training & Personnel Australia (RTO number 41096)
- Australasian College of Education and Training Pty Ltd, trading as Hairdressing Training College
(RTO number 121666)
- Fox Security Pty Ltd, trading as Fox Training Academy (RTO number 91483)
- Gobel Aviation Pty Ltd, trading as Soar Advanced Flight Training, Soar Aviation, SOAR Aviation (RTO number 22488)
- Kontea Pty Ltd, trading as Australian Industrial Systems Institute (RTO number 21916)
- MARSHALL INSTITUTE OF TRAINING PTY LTD (RTO number 41205)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING PTY LTD (RTO number 41390)
- NIMT Pty Ltd, trading as NIMT (RTO number 41151)
- SAPIENCE COLLEGE PTY LTD, trading as Sapience College (RTO number 45185)
- ST ALBANS INSTITUTE PTY LTD, trading as Hawk Institute (RTO number 41451)
- ST. PATRICK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PTY LTD (RTO number 41516)
- STELLAR INSTITUTE OF TRAINING AND EDUCATION PTY LTD (RTO number 45105)
- TRAINSEM PTY LTD, trading as Beacon Institute, Beacon English (RTO number 45246)
- Vantage Automotive Pty Ltd (RTO number 91034)
- YBP Holdings Pty Ltd, trading as National College of Professional Studies (RTO number 45268).
Rejection of application to renew registration as a provider of VET services:
- Australian Institute of Technical Training Pty. Ltd., trading as AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL TRAINING (RTO number 21978)
- Mint Training Pty Ltd, trading as Mint Training Pty Ltd, Mint International College (RTO number 21524).
Suspension of registration as a provider of VET services:
- Alpha Institute of Business Pty Ltd, trading as Alpha Institute of Business (RTO number 45289)
- Australian Technology and Innovation College Pty Ltd (RTO number 45305)
- IRIS TRAINING INSTITUTE PTY LTD (RTO number 45351)
- PHYTODERMAL INSTITUTE OF BEAUTY PTY LTD (RTO number 40542).
Click on the hyperlink to see additional information and updates for each decision.
ASQA, the national VET regulator, has taken these decisions following regulatory scrutiny of each training provider. ASQA contends that the providers have not operated consistently with the requirements of the VET Quality Framework, which is a condition of registration.