In addition to our monthly Wiley Research Headlines, over the coming weeks we will be issuing regular COVID-19 Updates, highlighting recently published articles relating to COVID-19, published by Wiley. Wiley is making all current and future research content and data freely available now. Visit Wiley’s COVID-19 Resource Site to learn more.
• Impact of COVID-19 Stay-at-Home Orders on Weight-Related Behaviors Among Patients with Obesity. Original Research Article. Clinical Obesity. Published 9 June.
• COVID-19: a global threat to the nervous system. Review. Annals of Neurology. Published 7 June.
• Influence of diabetes mellitus on the severity and fatality of SARS-CoV-2 infection. Original Article. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism. Published 4 June.
• Probiotics and COVID-19: is there any link? Review Article. Letters in Applied Microbiology. Published 4 June.
• Clinical Manifestations of Children with COVID-19: a Systematic Review. Review. Pediatric Pulmonology. Published 3 June.
• Supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disability during the first 100 days of the COVID-19 outbreak in the USA. Brief Report. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research. Published 3 June.
• Obesity is associated with worse outcomes in COVID-19: Analysis of Early Data From New York City. Call for Paper. Obesity. Published 29 May.
• Newly diagnosed diabetes is associated with a higher risk of mortality than known diabetes in hospitalized patients with COVID-19. Original Article. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism. Published 29 May.
• Estimation of the basic reproduction number, average incubation time, asymptomatic infection rate, and case fatality rate for COVID-19: Meta-analysis and sensitivity analysis. Research Article. Journal of Medical Virology. Published 29 May.
• When Separation is not the Answer: Breastfeeding Mothers and Infants affected by COVID-19. Original Article. Maternal and Child Nutrition. Published 26 May.
Wiley drives the world forward with research and education. Through publishing, platforms and services, we help students, researchers, universities, and corporations to achieve their goals in an ever-changing world. For more than 200 years, we have delivered consistent performance to all of our stakeholders. The Company’s website can be accessed at www.wiley.com.