Orange residents are enjoying the sight of Christmas lights erected this year around the city’s CBD.
There are more light displays this year than usual. When the traditional carols event had t be cancelled due to COVID, the Council decided to put the budget for that event towards the aim of beautifying the central shopping area for the Christmas season.
The lights displays include:
- fairy lights on key buildings at the Lords Place-Summer St corner
- A bauble-shaped arch display over a path in Robertson Park
- extra lights on the Robertson Park Rotunda
- a Christmas tree in the Visitors Centre
- extra lights on the Civic Centre verandah