Northern Territory Police have charged a 15-year-old female youth in relation to an unlawful entry in Rapid Creek last night.
At about 11:00pm, the youth allegedly entered a residence in Rapid Creek where she stole the keys to the occupant’s vehicle.
A 65-year-old male witnessed the vehicle being stolen and has tried to intervene. He suffered serious injuries to his head and arm.
The 15-year-old has driven off and later been involved in another crash before being sighted in Coolalinga where she was arrested.
The 15-year-old been charged with:
- 1 x Acts intend to cause serious harm – cause serious harm
- 3 x Recklessly endangering life
- 1 x Unlawful Entry – aggravated
- 1 x Unlawful use of motor vehicle – aggravated
- 1 x Threats to kill
- 2 x Fail to stop and assist after crash
- 1 x Assault Police
- 1 x Resist arrest
- 1 x Breach of bail
She will appear in court at a later date.