RE: Pregnancy Babies & Children’s Expo’s are re-opening post COVID-19 induced hiatus.
With doors opening again, Pregnancy, Babies & Children’s Expo is set to celebrate our milestone of 2 Million Aussie parents having attended our Expos, many of whom are expecting a child for the first time. One of life’s major milestone journeys, “we’re honoured to be such a pivotal part of their parenting journey”.
• The Pregnancy Babies & Children’s Expo’s are going to be commencing again on 4-6 December, following what will be a 10-month hiatus due to COVID-19. Now over 3 BIG days and 3 Halls to ensure a successful and safe Expo for our exhibitors & visitors.
• The first Expo will be taking place in Sydney, at the Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park
• PBC Expo will present 11 Expo’s to Australian families during 2021 (State government regulations pending)
• PBC Expo has used the hiatus to embrace innovative strategies and conduct long-term improvement planning for both the exhibitor and customer experience.
Precautions PBC Expo will be taking to ensure expos are COVID Safe:
• All venues will have comprehensive COVID Safe plans in place, in advance of doors opening
• Adhering to Government Authorities and guidance, PBC Expo will be implementing social distancing requirements
• PBC Expo will be imposing 3 x 3-hour sessions which people can attend the expo, for the states that are requiring specific social distancing regulations.
PBC Expo developments during COVID-19 include:
• The launch of the PBC Expo website, which included expansion into the PBC Expo Shop – offering a greater reach to customers during COVID-19 and into the future
• Exhibitor diversification with over 100 new exhibitors signing up for upcoming expos
• A significant increase in marketing to maximise customer service and engagement to support both businesses and customers during an uncertain time.
PBC Expo upcoming innovations include:
• A PBC Expo app which not only achieves several COVID-19 Safe requirements but also provides a better experience for visitors and live-data capture for exhibitors
• Expansion into Canberra in 2021, allowing consumers in the Australian Capital Territory, easier access to PBC Expo’s.
General PBC Expo stats:
• PBC Expo is Australia’s largest and the WORLD’s longest running early parenting event
• The PBC Expo has been proudly family owned and run by South Aussies for 30 years
• Over 1.9million Aussie parents have attended our Expos, many of whom are expecting a child for the first time
As noted by Cameron Just – Managing Director of PBC Expo:
“Whilst we have seen a shift and increase in customers using the online medium to purchase goods and access information particularly through COVID-19, it has still been affirmed through feedback and expo demand that people still want to be able to see, touch and try many products prior to purchase, to ensure it’s the best fit for them”.
“PBC Expo is excited to get back into the service of delivering the best products in market, as well as providing life-changing information to Australian families, helping them on their parenting journey”.
Additional date information:
Brisbane 13-14 February
Melbourne 13-14 March
Adelaide 17-18 April
Sydney 14-16 May
Brisbane 18-20 June
Perth 6-8 August
Canberra 28-29 August
Melbourne 22-24 October
Sydney 6-7 November
Brisbane 20-21 November