NSW Health is alerting the public that a confirmed case of COVID-19, who was included in today’s numbers, has attended a gym in Sydney’s south-west.
Anyone who attended the following venue at these times is considered a close contact and must get tested immediately and isolate for a full 14 days from exposure regardless of the result:
- F45 gym, 1640 Camden Valley Way, Leppington, on these dates and times:
- Thursday 15 October, 5.15pm – 6pm
- Saturday 17 October, 8.10am – 9.10am
- Sunday 18 October, 8.55am – 9.40am
- Monday 19 October, 5.50am – 6.35am
- Tuesday 20 October, 5.50am – 6.35am
- Wednesday 21 October, 5.15pm – 6pm
- Thursday 22 October, 6.45am – 7.30am
- Friday 23 October, 9.35am – 10.20am
- Saturday 24 October, 7.10am – 8.10am
- Sunday 25 October, 8.55am – 9.40am
- Monday 26 October, 5.50am – 6.35am
- Tuesday 27 October, 6.45am – 7.30am
- Wednesday 28 October, 5.50am – 6.35am
Anyone who attended a class that was scheduled to begin five minutes before or five minutes after one of the classes listed above, or a class immediately before or after the sessions, is considered a casual contact.
Additionally, anyone who attended Ali Baba Charcoal Chicken, 2 Civic Rd, Auburn on Sunday 18 October from 4-5pm is considered a casual contact.
Casual contacts must monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if they develop. After testing, they must remain in isolation until a negative test result is received.
Testing numbers have dropped recently, which is a concern. NSW Health is appealing to the community to come forward for testing right away if you have even the mildest of symptoms like a runny nose or scratchy throat, cough, fever or other symptoms that could be COVID-19.
There are over 300 COVID-19 testing locations across NSW. To find your nearest clinic visit COVID-19 testing clinics or contact your GP..