Hawkesbury City Council will once again provide a weekly recycling collection service from Monday, 28 December 2020 to Friday, 8 January 2021 inclusive to eligible properties which receive a domestic waste service. This service will be provided on scheduled collection days including public holidays. The recycling collection service contact number (JJ Richards & Sons Pty Ltd) is 1800 689 332.
Some helpful tips:
- Bin Collection Days remain the same on Public Holidays
- Please ensure your bins are on the kerbside before 4am on your normal collection day (the night before is preferred) to ensure your waste is collected, as collection times may vary
- Bins also need to be at least 1 metre away from each other and any other objects such as telegraph poles, trees, cars and letterboxes
- Garbage and Garden Organics Bin Collections remain the same
- Download the recycling calendar, to know your regular recycling week.
- Local Return and Earn Collection Points and Information
The regular fortnightly recycling will recommence on Monday, 11 January 2021.