Today St. Margaret Foundation (SMF) and UPMC St. Margaret hosted a groundbreaking ceremony for the new home of UPMC St. Margaret New Kensington Family Health Center to better meet growing patient needs and provide more inviting and efficient access for a vulnerable patient population. Its new location will be at 1080 Fifth Ave., New Kensington, Pa., 15068.
Follow this link for stills and raw video from the groundbreaking.
PHOTO INFO: (click image for high-res version)
- Senator James R. Brewster
- Representative Frank Dermody
- Thomas Guzzo, Mayor, New Kensington
- Joni S. Schwager, executive director, Staunton Farm Foundation
- Mary Lee Gannon, president, St. Margaret Foundation
- Mary Popovich, practice manager, UPMC St. Margaret New Kensington Family Health Center
- Dave Patton, president, UPMC St. Margaret
- Dr. Jonathan Han, medical director, UPMC St. Margaret New Kensington Family Health Center