On behalf of the Secretary of State for the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office, the British High Commission Nairobi is inviting all reputable and competent service providers with the relevant professional skills, experience, technical resources and financial capability for the tender to provide comprehensive medical insurance and life cover services, scaffolding services and timber products to be delivered to the High Commission.
Full details on the requirements, including instructions for interested bidders and registration are available via the FCDO’s e-Procurement portal, which requires registration.
Competent and financially stable suppliers are invited to access the invitation to tender documents by following these steps:
- Open website Bravo solutions and sign in
- Navigate to Medical insurance and Life cover Services-CPG/3789/2020. ITT 4075.
- Navigate to Scaffolding Services – Nairobi CPG/3795/2020. ITT 4077. Project 4924
- Navigate to Timber products – CPG/3796/2020. ITT 4076. Project 4925
Please take note of the deadlines for submitting bids for:
- scaffolding services and timber products – Friday, 18 December 2020
- medical insurance and life cover services – Friday, 8 January 2021